Resources, information, and data. As an architect, don’t you require software to manage your work?
The best time tracking app keeps a record of where your time goes and which tasks take time.
Tremendous planning, designing, and monitoring revolve around the common factor- Time. Particularly, when you’re answerable to clients, your timesheet speaks better.
Recommended: Best Task Manager Apps for Mac
Best Time Tracking App for Architects
Table of Contents
Here are five best time tracking apps exclusively for you that cover the important areas of your job.
TimeCamp is an automatic time tracking app that tracks all the long and complicated stages in your work.
You can either use it to automate the time tracking or manually fill out the timesheets at the start and end of each task.
The prominent features of TimeCamp are:
- Billing feature to track billable hours and present to the clients.
- Offline tracking to track your activities even on holidays.
- Attendance management to analyze employees’ presence/absence.
- An extensive and detailed reporting system that concise pages of data in one picture.
- Integration system to work with other tools.
ClickTime is a robust time tracking platform that simplifies your work, expense, and other resources.
You can snap photos of the receipts and create an expense sheet using this best time tracking app.
It has more than 60 templates for project budgeting, overtime tracking, and timesheet management.
The prominent features of ClickTime are:
- Separate tabs to manage each project and client.
- Enterprise-grade time tracking features at a fraction of cost.
- Document and manage expenses.
- Expense proposal reviewing and expenditure approvals to bill exactly.
- Laudable attributes that are suitable for all businesses.
actiTIME is a popular app that suits your small and large construction businesses.
It’s flexible task grouping, and work schedule widgets make it adaptable for any tasks.
As an architect, you can review, approve and lock timesheets so that no one can make changes without your permission.
Kanban board to manage tasks and change work statuses to enhance your workflow.
The prominent features of actiTIME are:
- Assignment and estimation tool to manage projects.
- Customizable reports to generate comprehensive inference from the data.
- Mobile and desktop application to be flexible with the time tracking.
- Billable and non-billable hours tracking to differentiate time for clients.
- Rest API to transfer data to other applications.
If you’re a freelance architect, the Harvest is a budget-friendly and best time tracking app.
It’s an all-in-one software with task assignment, project management, scheduling, time tracking, expense tracking, and invoicing.
You can even integrate with third-party apps like Trello, Basecamp, and Asana. With this software, you can estimate how much time and budget is left to complete the project.
The prominent features of Harvest are:
- Online and offline tracking to access the time tracker from anywhere.
- Real-time tracking to notify you of the deadlines.
- Overtime and absence management features to track working hours.
- Intuitive and visual graphs to draw insights on workflow.
- Billable time feature that transforms your billing hours to invoices.
#5. BQE Core
BQE Core, the best time tracking app recommended for architects and the construction industry.
It is an integrated solution for project management, time and expense tracking, billing, and accounting with simple yet powerful features.
This budget-friendly software pricing starts just at $7.95 with a free trial.
The prominent features of BQE Core are:
- Job costing and multi-currency feature to deal effectively with clients abroad.
- Mobile billing process to manage billable hours and reimburse expenses.
- A management tool to provide clear visibility on project finances.
- Reminders to send invoices to clients.
- Forecasting and projections to analyze project milestones.
The Final Takeaway
Although all of these time tracking apps are useful for architects, we recommend you to use the free trial to understand whether the app suits your time tracking needs or not.