Searching for a way to use iMessage on Android? iMessage for Android becomes very easy with these 3 working method. If you want to use iMessage for Windows 10 then we have already shared a guide for that.
iMessage is famous for iOS devices as it has features like Apple Pay Cash, audio calling, video calling, Animoji, and many more. With all of the outstanding features, one can easily express their words and feelings. But the bad news is it is not available for iDevices. So many users ask if can get iMessage on their Android due to its encrypted with security and great features.
But if you have the right software, a little bit of technical knowledge, and the right type of PC and guts to experiment, then you can get iMessage for Android. Apple’s iMessage has the best effects, and features that are exclusively available for iOS and macOS devices and this is the main reason it is not available for Android users. So the one way to use iMessage on Android is weMessage.
How to Use iMessage on Android Phone?
weMessage is a smart app that deals with the security of Apple for iMessage. But to set up, it is not a game of tech beginners. There are many complex steps and configurations involved during setup. But, if you want the iMessage app for Android anyhow then here are the steps to follow.
Set Up weMessage on Android to Use iMessage on Android
- Open your Android device and go to the Google Play Store. From the search bar, find and install the weMessage app.
- After installation completes, launch the app and click on the continue option.
- A popup window will ask permission to access the text from your device. Allow it. It permits the app to modify the settings of the system.
- Next, you need the IP address of your Mac. You can find it by following the path given here: System Preferences >> Network >> Advanced >> TCP/IP>> IPv4 Address field. This field is your IP address.
- Now enter the IP address in the weMessage Android app, the iMessage email address, and the password and click on the sign-in option.
- As you click on it, you can see the conversation screen on your Android device that lets you send iMessage from Android.
Check out this video weMessage – iMessage for Android
Configure weMessage on Mac
- First, install Java on your Mac so that you can use weMessage. Check it by following the path: Applications >> Utilities>> Launch the Terminal app (it is pre-installed on Mac) >> Type java >> click return.
- If it does not show any problem, then your Mac has Java in it, but if it shows any error, then your Mac doesn’t have Java in it. In the second case download the latest version of Java.
- Now, download and install the weMessage program.
- To install the file, double-click on the downloaded file and if it shows an error, then go to Apple’s System Preferences. You will find it in the upper left corner of the Mac screen.
- Go to Security & Privacy >> General >> Open Anyway.
- Now the user has to enable Accessibility features from the Mac. For that go to System Preferences >> Security & Privacy >> Privacy >> Accessibility.
- In the accessibility menu, click on the lock icon and unlock the settings. If the option is prompted, then you have to enter the login password of the Mac.
- Next, click on the plus (+) tab and go to the hard drive option. Here go to Applications >> Utilities >> Terminal >> Open.
- Now, you can see the run command, double click on it to launch it. In this way, you can launch a Terminal window. In this window enter the iMessage email address and password.
Recommended: Garageband for PC
Use “SMS for iMessage” (iChat) to send iMessage from Android
If you want to know another way to use iMessage on Android then the “SMS for iMessage” (iChat) Android app you can use. This is available free of cost and it allows to send you up to 5 messages in a day. That’s the good news, right? but if you want to send more than 5 messages in a day you need to go with the pro version.
How does the “SMS for iMessage” (iChat) Android App work? This app allows you to send text messages between Mac and Android phones.
First, you need to download it from the link given above then you need to create your account and add your account to iMessage. The best part of this app is you don’t have any other app to access iMessage.
The app stores your message for 3 days and after that, the message gets deleted automatically for security reasons.
AirMessage – iMessage on Android
If the above app does not work for you then, AirMessage is another good option to use iMessage for Android.
Air Message is an easy-to-use messaging for Android devices that helps you to send iMessage from Android.
It has some good features which you love like you can send and receive messages by using Apple messaging service. You can chat with other Apple users. You can easily send images, videos, documents, and much more.
This app is available on the Google play store which you can download below:
Checkout this video AirMessage – iMessage for Android
Happy iMessaging on Android!
It is all about iMessage for Android download. The steps are complicated, but if you follow them properly, then they will surely configure on your device without any problems or errors. In case you are stuck somewhere else, then ask for help, as we are here to help you only. Thank you!