We are going to share the best free video editor software no watermark for Windows in today’s article.
Keeping in mind the tough competition in today’s world, marketing professionals are putting in a lot of effort to make their products look attractive. They use high-quality video editing software to transform the raw footages into stunning videos. Be it an ordinary video or a Hollywood movie that you are planning to make, a good video editing software is a must.
This editing software is generally used for converting any raw footage and handling post-production design into digital file formats. If you are capable of spending enough money then you can definitely purchase an editor from the market, if you want to simply practice for fun you can try out any of these free video editing software and get your work done.
When you do some research on the Google, you would come across many such online video editor free to use, but after spending hours in the editing you might be shocked to see that the final outcome has watermarks with the brand names showing. Isn’t it frustrating? So, whenever you are looking for any video editor, always go for a free video editor no watermark that is definitely worth trying. In our website, you will come across some of the software, take a look at what each of these offers and picks the best free video editor that satisfies your need.
Recommended: Free YouTube Intro Makers Online
Free Video Editor No Watermark Software
Table of Contents
iMovie is video editing software which is absolutely free and leaves behind no watermarks. It allows you to produce 4K resolution Hollywood-style trailers and spectacular movies. Even if you start editing the video on your iPhone you can still conveniently finish with its editing in your Mac system. So, if you are looking for iMovie for Windows, you won’t find one as it is not designed specifically for the iOS and Mac OS users.
- It can edit 4K resolution films
- Compromises of a number of filters, credits, themes and animated titles
- The color correction feature of the video clip is not very easy to use
- There are limited background choices and overlapping pictures options
#2. Lightworks V14
This is designed keeping the professionals in mind and is not for not novice users. This software includes every tool required by the film editors. Lightworks software is compatible with Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems. You can also use it to trim, cut, paste, copy and add effects and titles to your video.
- A perfect tool for the YouTube video creators to come up with polished videos and share them directly online
- It offers a number of professional video editing features
- Offers user-friendly timeline editing and trimming
- You have only one option as MP4 video output that allows you to share on Vimeo or YouTube
- The maximum video quality it supports is 720p
#3. Video Grabber
It is a compact web-based service that allows you to edit and record screen, convert videos and take hold of online videos. You can further use it to crop, trim, add your brand’s watermark, flip your video, adjust volume and the speed of playing and also add video effects. The software also allows you to customize bitrate, video resolution, sample rate, frame rate and audio channels. It is very easy to use and can produce videos in different formats. If you are in search of a program to make training videos, product demos or even short clips to upload on YouTube, this is probably the best free online video editing software.
- No sign up required
- Leaves behind no watermark
- Intuitive user interface
- Outputs video in various formats like MP4, WEBM, VOB, AVI, WMV and other audio, video formats
- Offers different basic video editing functions
- It doesn’t support editing of the timeline
- Unable to show preview video effect in real time
This opensource free software is only for beginners. If you are looking for easy software that is feature-rich to aid you to work on short video projects, create videos for YouTube channels and social media then this is the right pick. It is an award-winning tool that offers excellent results. With its help, you can scale smoothly, trim an even resize the clips and at the same time mix audio clips by simply dragging and dropping the audio file. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
- The desktop version works awesome
- Has a smooth playback of 1080/30fps
- Loaded with many advanced features that make it suitable even for the professionals
- Doesn’t come with multi-cam editing ability
- Limited effects
#5. VSDC Free Video Editor
It is a non-linear software tool which means you are allowed to place the objects randomly on the timeline. You can also change the parameters, size and shape of the objects. It is loaded with rich features like audio effects and visual video, Instagram-like filters, masking, etc.
- No watermark will appear on your clip
- Supports almost every audio, video, image formats and codecs
- Includes a variety of professional video editing functions
- Exports video in H265/HEVC codec that aids you in processing 4K HD video
- User interface not very supportive
- Not suitable for novice users
This professional video editor is compatible with Mac OS X, Windows and Linux systems. It offers 40 different types of color correction effects. This software also supports the 4K resolution and various formats.
- Intuitive user-interface and simple to use
- Supports video export of all types of formats with up to 60fps, full HD quality
- Suitable for a computer system
- The first-time users may find it a little difficult to master
You should always select a video editing tool considering your basic requirements. In this article, we gave you a clear idea about the interactive features and the pros and cons of some of the popular free video editor software. Try them out to make your marketing videos more purposeful and give them the professional feel. Each of these tools can be easily downloaded from their official website and the best part is, they don’t leave behind any watermark after you edit the project.