If you want to know how to turn on keep inventory after you die in Minecraft, you are in the right place.
Many players complain about not being able to keep inventory command Minecraft. This happens when you don’t select “True” while typing the game rule.
In case, the “True” is not visible, it is probably because your command is not invoked. If you fail to invoke your command, you won’t be able to retain your tools.
The only way to get your stuff back in Minecraft is to turn the keep inventory command on.
In this article, we are going to share with you the best ways to deal with the keep inventory command in the game. This will help you to keep your inventory even after you are dead.
How to Turn on the keep inventory command?
You need to have the operator status to turn on the keep inventory command in Minecraft. The inventory will last as long as you have this status.
Turning on the keep inventory command is the best way to retain all your stuff after you die in the game.
However, you should know that turning on this command is considered cheating when playing in multiplayer mode. This is why you should use this command only while playing solo.
If you are wondering how to keep inventory in Minecraft on Mac or Windows, the answer is to create a world that supports cheats.
Enable/Active Keep Inventory Command In Minecraft Computer
Now let’s talk about how to turn on keep inventory in Minecraft while playing the game on your PC.
It involves very simple steps. All you have to do is follow the instructions laid down below.
- Launch Minecraft on your desktop.
- Go to the game menu.
- Go to the option “Open to LAN” and click on it.
- Select “Allow Cheats” and toggle the “ON” button.
- Click the option “Start LAN World.”
- This will enable you to use cheats.
Once that is done, you will have to change the game rule.
- Access the Chatbox.
- Type “/Gamerulekeepinventory” you should enter it exactly as it is shown here.
- After that click “True” shown in the Chatbox.
- Hit “Enter” and you are done.
This will make your inventory stay even after you die. It will save your inventory, so it doesn’t get lost. By retaining your Minecraft inventory you don’t need to collect your tools again.
Enable Keep Inventory Command In Minecraft Android
You can enable the keep inventory even in Minecraft Pocket Edition. Before you perform the steps make sure to download the game from Playstore.
- Launch Minecraft on your Android phone.
- Locate the chat icon on the top and click on it.
- Now enter “/gamerule keepinventorytrue” in the Chatbox.
- Once done, press Enter. It will save your inventory so that you can access it even after you are dead in the game.
- Click Respawn after you die in Minecraft and you are done.
Enable Keep Inventory Command in Minecraft iPhone
You can also turn on the keep inventory command in Minecraft from your iPhone. Just follow the steps below and you will be good to go.
But before that download the game from Apple Appstore
- Run the Minecraft app on your iPhone.
- On the top, you will find the chat icon. Click on it.
- Go to the chatbox and type “/gamerule keepinventorytrue”.
- After that press Enter to save your inventory.
- Once your inventory is saved, you can access it any time after you die in the game.
- Click Respawn when you die in the game and you are good to go.
Enable Keep Inventory Command In Minecraft PS4
Turning on the keep inventory command in Minecraft PS4 is very easy. All it takes is just a few simple steps to get it done.
- On your PS4 controller, press the right D-pad.
- Type the rule which goes like “/gamerule keepinventorytrue”.
- Now hit Enter and you are done.
Enable Keep Inventory Command In Minecraft Xbox
The Minecraft game controls are the same on Xbox. So it should be easier to turn on the keep inventory command while playing Minecraft on your Xbox console.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Take your Xbox controller and press the D-pad on the right.
- Type “/gamerule keepinventorytrue” and hit Enter.
Well, that’s all you need to do to enable the keep inventory command in Minecraft Xbox.
Its all about Keep Inventory Command In Minecraft
Minecraft is an amazing game with lots of unique features. Now that you know how to turn the keep inventory command on, you can retain all your tools.
You can enable this command on any device you are playing Minecraft on. We have included the steps for all the devices in the above post.
By enabling the keep inventory command, you can keep your inventory safe even after you die in the game. It will secure your inventory so that it doesn’t get lost.
FAQs for Keep Inventory Command In Minecraft
How to retain your inventory in Minecraft after you die?
To keep your inventory in Minecraft, you need to follow these steps.
- Launch Minecraft.
- Go to the Chat icon and click on it.
- Type the game rule “/gamerule keepinventorytrue” in the given chatbox.
- Select True.
- This will activate the command and save your inventory. Now you can access your inventory even after you die in the game.
How to set keep inventory command in Minecraft?
Setting up the keep inventory command in Minecraft is easy. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Open Minecraft.
- Go to Settings.
- Now select LAN.
- Locate the option “Allow Cheats” and click on it. After that toggle the “ON” button.
- Go to the Chat icon and click on it.
- In the chatbox, enter the game rule “/gamerule keepinventorytrue”.
- Select True and you are done.
This will activate the keep inventory command for you.
What command to use to get your inventory back in Minecraft?
You need to use the keep inventory command to get back your inventory in Minecraft. This will allow you to access your inventory even after you are dead in the game.
Video Guide for How to Keep Inventory Minecraft